- 300g tin creamed corn
- 410g corn kernels
- 2 spring onions - finely sliced (green part only)
- 2 free range eggs
- ¾ cup rice flour
- 1 teaspoon gluten free baking powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- ½ teaspoon ground turmeric
- Cracked black pepper for seasoning
- Olive oil for frying
- Place all ingredients into a large bowl and whisk together until smooth. Season with cracked black pepper.
- Heat a glug of olive oil in a sauté pan over a medium heat. Cook tablespoons of batter until golden on each side.