- 500g Healtheries Gluten Free Bread Mix
- 60ml Canola Oil
- 3 tsp. Gluten Free Dry Active Yeast
- 450ml luke warm water
- 400g of salt-reduced, low-fat, gluten-free ham
- Finely grated parmesan cheese
- 2- 3 Tomatoes
- Follow the instructions on pack for making the Bread Mix in the oven. Allow the mixture to rise for 40 minutes in a loose sealed bag.
- Pre- heat the oven to 180ºC.
- Scoop half of the risen dough onto a large sheet of baking paper and use a spatula to shape the dough into a 25 x 20cm rectangle. Repeat with the remaining dough on a second sheet of baking paper.
- Add slices of tomato along the middle of each bread dough, sprinkle with 1 Tbsp of grated parmesan and top with the ham. Fold the dough over (holding the paper) and press the edges of the dough together to seal.
- Peel the top of the paper back and bake directly on the baking paper on a oven tray.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the bread is cooked through.
- When cooled slice each roll into 4 serves.