- 1 cup mashed pumpkin
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup sugar free dark chocolate baking bits
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup ground almonds
- 1/2 cup LSA (Linseed, Sunflower seed and Almond meal)
- 1 Tbsp ground chia
- 3 Tbsp desiccated coconut
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 180ºc and place all of the ingredients apart from the apple cider vinegar and baking powder into a food processor and blitz until well combined.
- Add the vinegar and baking powder and pulse to combine.
- Grease and line your muffin tray with baking paper (or muffin cases) and pour mixture evenly into each.
- Bake for 25- 30 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the middle comes out clean.
- Once cooked, remove from the oven and leave to cool before removing from the muffin tray.
- Store muffins in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 4 days.